Im Rashika. Seventeen and awesome. Directioner. only believe in Allah.



Monday, May 31, 2010

hm .

vous me manques (:


waa , wwho knows how long i dont write on this blog , 
hm , miss it ody .
anyway hows life ? haha . hope u all , fine out there , 
ME , like this only maa , 
live must be continue rite ? even borink ;P
now is holiday . 
no need to stress , i juz want to be happy . 
 
you ody read what is written above ?
may be its enough to tell u all what my status now ;P
yeap ! im totally single . 
whua , u all might want 2 say that im not sure the status . 
but now . im really sure . 
w/e out of your mouth , i juz wanna say , its hard to believe on boys . 
some of them are sweet , some of them are romantic . 
and i love BOTH . 
but y i got the PLAYBOY one . 
hish ! i dont like that , no ! i HATE them . 
go away la . you are not for me . 


notty holic ! 
Vous me manquez tous les mêmes
 mymy , usher , meen , mirra , wall , bello , 
huu , tcare aa u all there . 
(:
I L Y !