Im Rashika. Seventeen and awesome. Directioner. only believe in Allah.



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome ;)

Hye , sorry peeps , long tyme didnt update my blog ,
still same story here , same skin , same person .
But tonite , i hve dfferent story of my dfferent life , dfferent story than usually . 
HAHA ;DD
be patient . hehe . read my story k . 
U noe what ? im taken ody now , how ? why ? who ? when ? all of that question i will answer below here . 
* first , wif who ? Hmm , someone unfortunate named A . why unfortunate ? haha , bcoz got gfren like me . 
* how we can be ? act . i dunno too . thats the mystery until now , i still cant find why . =.=' only ALLAH noe it.
* why i choose hym ? dunno too . maybe he is the good one to be my byfren than others before . ;D hope i can be faithful to him , i can but dunno2 . im confused .
* when we start ? hmm , secret ;) haha , let it be more interestg kayy . ? 
my life going more dfferent now with hym , dunno why . dunno how to dscribe it , my life is too UNPREDICTABLE . heyy peeps , im begging u , please dont judge me k ? as long as u dont know me well , please dont . but as we say , we cant close peeps mouth , nvmind . i juz can remind u bout SIN . ahaha ;DD btw , thanks to lend ur ear for me tonite readers . later i will post the new one kay . tata . mis all my readers . ;)