Im Rashika. Seventeen and awesome. Directioner. only believe in Allah.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

weird ! :)



Haha ! :)
Hello world ,
huwaa >,< lamanya dah tak update blog , sorry for my LATE k ?
hehe ^^ btw , xda pa2 cer mnarik pn spnjg x update blog ne ~ hmm , now pdy MARCH , its nearly to APRIL . :) Alhamdulillah iody can stable my merit at school , but my academic got a little bit problem , ohh =,= but i hope after this i can do much better , i will try my best ^^ Hmm , bowrink taww kat rumah ne , today i got emergncy case , thats why im home now :) my mum msuk hospital , ughhh . emmm , bout him ? we are FINE , 100 % FINE ~ HEHE :) im happy with him , for now , no one can replace him in my heart , i love him very much , hahaha ! jiwengggs . btw , im happy he can accept who i am , he care bout me , so far he understand me . waaa ^^ happy . but for those who dont know why am i with him , how i can be with him , please ~ just shut up , and do ur own bsness . i hate when sumone who dont know anything bout me try to judge me , and talk much about me suka HATI ! i hate that very2 much , mark my word , i'LL kill u huh :P hehe ~ ok lha , new post will coming soon . got sumthing to do now :) toodles !