Im Rashika. Seventeen and awesome. Directioner. only believe in Allah.



Monday, June 27, 2011

release tension (:

Sigh * == '
haha , nothing happen pun , just borink gila todayy , and labuan getting so so so so much HOT !
erghh XD tak tahan sungguh . now at school . nothing to do here , so , now prep time , take time to blogging . 
no special story act here :) hehe ! my life getting much better than before . haha , maybe . 
happy everyday ! ohhh yeaah ~ bagus lah , takda banyak benda yg mykitkan hati happen keblaakangan ni :D
so , kurang stress . exam is past . ughhh >< my result are TOO TOO TOO bad >< 
please , dear god , help me , huahuahua ;'( give me a strong to study hard . huuu .
one more year to leave this school , feel sad , happy , and macam-macam lah . rasa mau cepat bermabus ada juga , rasa ta mau tinggalkan skolah ni ada la ckit :p hehe XD 
ok lah , enough lah until here , wanna continue doing my work :) tata ! 


Love you all .