Im Rashika. Seventeen and awesome. Directioner. only believe in Allah.



Sunday, December 30, 2012

know me well and love me honestly.



Yes , dont judge me by my past . Please.

Okay . malam ni bukan post banyak sangat pun :) 
I just want to share and promote ni. Please lah watch the movie "Jauh" YES malay movie. Best ! SWEET. Adi Putra lagi tu. HAHAHA. enjoy that movie sangat-sangat. Act , the reason aku suruh tengok movie tu is ,  "IKA " dalam movie tu like seriously macam aku. Eh eh ? bukan sebab sama nama okay \^^/ its just an coincident. Em , back to the topic. yes , she's just the same with me sebab kan i dont like being control. By who i dont care. siapa pun cannot k ? em , sebab tu i need a guy macam "FIQRI" dalam cerita tu. 

Okay done. dah angau sangat ni.
confirm mimpi my crush malam ni. cehwah. ayat geli gelott -.-

XOXO, EIKA.